It’s Nice to Meet You.
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
We are dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of 1,000,000+ Canadians.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team
As Project Coordinator for Methodify, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all data collection initiatives run smoothly
- Managing online data collection projects, including:
- Establishing project work-back schedules
- Educating clients on project timelines
- Managing client expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Reviewing both client-provided and internal surveys
- Quality Assurance of programmed surveys, including management of existing internal French translation and QA process
- Managing third-party sample suppliers
- Monitoring projects in-field to ensure that deadlines are met and budgets are on target
- Ensuring that project files are organized, up-to-date and archived regularly
- Develop a working knowledge of aspects of our reporting software (e.g. reporting, downloading data files, filters, quotas) needed to effectively manage a project
- Actively work with each client to understand and meet their needs throughout project execution
- Maintain a proactive work ethic with a drive for excellence
- Communicate in clear and professional manner with everyone
- Build effective professional working relationships with clients
- Providing clients with guidance and advice, when appropriate, in relation to online data collection
- Act as project leader for individual research studies
- Coordinate with team members, external partners, and suppliers to execute client studies
- Monitor progress of studies and work with team members, sample partners and/or other suppliers to resolve issues
- Manage and maintain quotas
- Be the point of contact for our clients during their studies and provide regular status updates
- Review all materials related to a research project and ensure completeness
- Assist team members with execution of client studies
- Test online survey links for text or logic issues
- Track and report all expense components related to each client research project (e.g. incentives, sample, translation, tab costs, etc.)
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team. In addition, you must have:
- A University or College Diploma with 0-3 years of work experience
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Superior resource and time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work weekend and evening shifts
Definite Assets / Differentiators
- Experience as a Project Coordinator
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of Confirmit
- Knowledge of deduplication processes and tools (e.g. MS Access)
- Exposure to / knowledge of how to collect, organize, analyze and leverage customer information
- Bilingualism in English and French
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact us with your request, or to obtain additional information.